Friday, July 30, 2010

Sinful Saturday: Justin


At Planned Parenthood today, I mentioned, in an excited manner, that I started a blog.

"What do you write about?" one coworker asked.

"Well," I said, "My most recent blog post was about Herpes!"

"You are far too young to be writing about Herpes," she told me "Write about Justin Bieber."

So, as she requested, I am going to write about Justin, and, just for her, I'll continue to tell you guys about men who would probably tell you if they had Chlamydia every once in a while. Because, you know, that would be fun.

I have to be honest with you: I'm not an enormous fan of JB's. Here are the things I like about him:

1: He's Canadian

2: Look at this mejum plus hilaire sketch:






What does this have to do with reproductive health, you may ask? Well, if you have sex with either Justin Bieber or Tina Fey, wear a condom. Okay? Thanks guys.

1 comment:

  1. Why are you so freakin' hilare? JB is far too young to be mentioned on a sex ed blog, tho.

    ReplyDelete