Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgangster!

Well hello, loyal bleaders! I hope each of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I certainly did. Today, I am especially thankful for condoms. These wonderful little guys are the symbol of safe sex and where I got my start with reproductive health. Condoms are wonderful in their simplicity-- shell out a few cents, set aside ten seconds, and you're safe from a million horrible diseases and you will almost certainly not be responsible for any tiny little people because of your intercourse. Whether you favor latex, polyurethane, polyisoprene, or lambskin, our friend the condom is a tiny investment with huge payoff, and it just might be the key to saving the world. Just think: if every single person in the world who didn't want to conceive a child used a condom every time they had sex, the world would be a lot more carefree for everyone. What also inspires is all the awesome folks out there promoting condom use! Here are a few of my favorite condomy wobsites:







And here's a very helpful video from a cute boy and our friends at Planned Parenthood:


0 comments:

Post a Comment